Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that plays a necessary role in general health. It is water soluble which means that the body cannot store it. You need it on a daily basis either through diet or supplementation. Vitamin C supports healthy cartilage, teeth, and bones. It also helps support immune system health.
- Strengthens the immune system and helps the body fight disease.
- Helps protect against heart disease.
- Vital for growth and repair of tissues.
- Important during any healing process.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Required for over 300 metabolic functions.
- Orange flavored chewable tablet.
As a dietary supplement, adults chew one tablet, one (1) to two (2) times daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate)
Keep out of reach of children.