Beta carotene (vitamin A) is a very valuable antioxidant found in a variety of vegetables and fruits. The body converts beta carotene to vitamin A on an as-needed basis. It is very valuable for supporting the immune system and maintaining the health of eyes, hair, and skin.
- Promotes vision and eye health.
- Contains 25,000 IU of vitamin A (as beta carotene) per softgel.
- Benefits the heart and other organs.
- Helps maintain the skin and hair.
- Supports immune function.
- Valuable antioxidant.
- Non-toxic form of vitamin A easily converted by the body as needed.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Vitamin A (as beta carotene)
Keep out of reach of children.